Hard wearing latex designed specifically for use on artificial and harder surfaces. The pure contact cut takes elements from the tightly fitting negative style, and the roll finger that gives structural support and good grip surface. The latex palm is extended down over the wrist to increase ball contact zones and aid in making the clutch catch.
- Asymmetric wrist wrap with stretch cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off
- Good balance of grip and durability in the latex
- Grip in Dry Conditions = +8
- Grip in Wet Conditions = +5
- Cushioning = +7
- Abraision Resistance = +11
Warranty Disclaimer: The condition of the glove's latex is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty. The warranty covers manufacturing faults such as splitting or stitching of the glove, and not wearing or tearing of the latex. For more information visit our warranty page.